According to the Federal Ministry of Health Nigeria (FMOH), all worshipers should continue to limit the use of shared items in places of worship to curb the spread of #COVID19 Nigeria.
To reduce the risk of infection in places of worship, here are the following guidelines:
• There should be no entry without face masks. All attendees and religious leaders must wear a face mask
• People who are sick should not go to places of worship. There should be temperature screening on entry
• Hand washing facilities and hand sanitizers should be provided at point of entries and strategic points
• Attendance at religious settings should not exceed 1/3 of sitting capacity
• Religious centres should be clearly marked such that people sit and maintain two metres distance from each other
• There should be no form of direct contact. Practices such as handshakes as peace signs are discouraged
Religious centres should be disinfected routinely, before and after worship
Limit or avoid the use of shared items for now. Such items include but not limited to Bible, hymn books, microphone.
Adhere to all non pharmaceutical measures on #COVID19 prevention.
All worshippers should continue to limit the use of shared items in places of worship to curb the spread of #COVID19Nigeria.— Federal Ministry of Health, NIGERIA (@Fmohnigeria) December 11, 2020
Adhere to all non pharmaceutical measures on #COVID19 prevention.#TakeResponsibility pic.twitter.com/r3stqjYRjC