Barcelona manager, Ronald Koeman, has said he is not bothered about rumours claiming he will be sacked, as he “signed for two years”.
The Dutchman’s first year is coming to an end and he has already won the Copa del Rey trophy.
Barca remains in the hunt for the LaLiga title, although their destiny is out of their hands.
Koeman has faced questions of his ongoing presence, with Joan Laporta now back as president and he could make more changes this summer.
But the 58-year-old remains confident that he will be in charge for the 2021-22 campaign.
“The president showed me his confidence from the first day and it is him who must decide.
“I signed for two years here and I see myself leading this group of players next season,” he told a press conference on Monday.
Read Also: Neymar signs new PSG contract
Have you visited our Market Place Today? Follow this link to visit Globalinfo247.com Market Place now to check out our affordable products & services that might interest you and solve your current needs at a very cheap price.
Create a thread for all your related questions to get answers from other members and professionals in the field. Click here on the “Questions & Answers” Section to view or submit your Questions or Answers to previously asked related questions.