1) Consumer markets: Marketing goods and Services of mass conception.
2) Business Markets: Marketing goods and services which are used by the business to make other products and services.
3) Global markets: Marketing of goods and services in global market place.
4) Non-profit Government Markets: Marketing of goods and services to nonprofit organizations and governments with carefully decided lower prices
Core Functions of Marketing
The fundamental marketing goal is to capture and retain customers‟ profitability. Marketing has the following functions:
1) Marketing research establishes the needs and wants and the target market;
2) Product development creates the specifications to satisfy the target market;
3) Manufacturing makes the products in accordance with specifications;
4) Branding attaches an identity that differentiates the products from competitors;;
Advertising communicates brand value and benefits;
5) Promotion stimulates consumer demand and repeatedly purchases;
6) Sales and distribution ensures products are mad available at retail outlets;
7) Logistics delivers the products cost-efficiency on a timely basis;
8) Merchandising maintains products quality and freshness at the retail outlets;
9) Consumer service provides support for the products to reinforce customer value.
Read Also: Marketing Mix as a Foundation in Marketing
Read Also: Main Goals of Advertising and Marketing
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!
Have you visited our Market Place Today? Follow this link to visit WorldMarketSite.com Market Place now to check out our affordable products & services that might interest you and solve your current needs at a very cheap price.