Places of worship should ensure that their members worship in well ventilated spaces says Federal ministry of Health Nigeria, (FMOH).
All worshipers should continue to worship safely by adhering to all non pharmaceutical preventive measures of #COVID19.
There should be no entry without face masks. All attendees and religious leaders must wear a face mask
• People who are sick should not go to places of worship. There should be temperature screening on entry
• Hand washing facilities and hand sanitizers should be provided at point of entries and strategic points
• Attendance at religious settings should not exceed 1/3 of sitting capacity
• Religious centres should be clearly marked such that people sit and maintain two metres distance from each other
• There should be no form of direct contact. Practices such as handshakes as peace signs are discouraged
• Practices that require sharing of materials should be limited. For example, ablution should be performed at home
• Religious centres should be disinfected routinely, before and after worship
Places of worship should ensure that their members worship in well ventilated spaces.— Federal Ministry of Health, NIGERIA (@Fmohnigeria) December 13, 2020
All worshipers should continue to worship safely by adhering to all non pharmaceutical preventive measures of #COVID19. #TakeResponsibility pic.twitter.com/mYgMpyPh6e
Read Also: How To Reduce The Risk Of Covid-19 Infection