Palm kernel oil is extracted from palm fruit. It is dark black in color and distinguishes itself with a unique strong taste and smell.
Palm kernel is a nut from a palm tree which has an edible seed inside. It is the oil from the seed that is widely known as black palm kernel oil. In some part of West Africa, the seed can be eaten raw or with other staple food.
Black pal kernel oil is a highly saturated vegetable fats than palm oil. It does not contain cholesterol it is rich in lauric acid It can be stored for a very long time without alterations.
HOW TO EXTRACT THE OIL FROM THESEED
Break the palm nuts, and remove theblack seeds inside.
Soak the seeds in water for onehour or sundry it for days
Remove them from the water afterone hour and put it in a pot.
Put it on a fire and make sure thatthere is no single water in the pot.
As you are cooking it dry, the oil will be coming out.
Read Also: 6 Amazing Ways to Improve Mental Health
Benefits of PalmKernel Oil
– It is a great remedy forconvulsion in children
– Alternative medicine has shownthat palm kernel oil is a wonderful solution when it comes totreating convulsion in kids. Its healing properties help combats theeffect of epilepsy attack, as well as offering great relief.
– Palm kernel oil helps preventaging
– Palm kernel oil is a richantioxidants agent that contains vitamin E. And vitamin E, coupledwith the antioxidants properties in it, help prevent the signs andsymptoms of aging.
Observation has also shown that theuse of palm kernel oil does not only prevent fine lines, it helpsdelay sagging and wrinkled skin.
– Palm kernel oil increases hairgrowth
– Palm kernel oil has not onlyshown amazing results, in terms of growth, when applied to the hair,it also encourages thicker hair as well as preventing hair fall.
– It helps to detoxify the body
– Palm kernel oil does not onlyremove toxins from the body, it also purifies every cell of the bodyas well as rejuvenating them.
– It helps in controlling bloodpressure
Studies have shown that also helps control the free flow of blood from the heart to other organs of the body.
And by so doing, it helps in keeping the blood pressure under control, thereby preventing the risk of hypertension.
– It tackles body odor
Owing to its unique strong smell,palm kernel oil helps tackle body odor when it is applied to the skinon a regular basis.
– It is used for the manufacture ofsoaps, washing powders, hair creams, personal care products etc.
– It restores skin elasticity inorder to prevent wrinkles.
– It protects the skin from harshweather conditions.
– It is a good skin moisturizer.
– It is used to prevent hair lossor breakage.
– Black palm kernel oil is used asa hot oil treatment on dry hair and scalp so as to soothe the scalpand moisturize the hair.
– Epilepsy in children can bemanaged by inserting a bit of black palm kernel oil in the child’seyes.
– Some babies have a soft head at0-12 months old or even more. Black palm kernel oil is used tostrengthen those soft part.
– In cases where a child is havingdifficulty to push out excreta ie poo poo, black palm kernel oil isused to soften the anus of a child in such a situation so as to easethe child problem.
– It is used to treat abdominal pain in children as well as treat skin rashes in children.
Visit Also: www.Worldmarketsite.com