Palm kernel oil is extracted from palm fruit. It is dark black in color and distinguishes itself with a unique strong taste and smell.
Palm kernel is a nut from a palm tree which has an edible seed inside. It is the oil from the seed that is widely known as black palm kernel oil. In some part of West Africa, the seed can be eaten raw or with other staple food.
Black palm kernel oil is a highly saturated vegetable fats than palm oil. It does not contain cholesterol it is rich in lauric acid It can be stored for a very long time without alterations.
HOW TO EXTRACT THE PALM KERNEL OIL FROM THE SEED
Break the palm nuts, and remove the black seeds inside.
Soak the seeds in water for one hour or sundry it for days
Remove them from the water after one hour and put it in a pot.
Put it on a fire and make sure that there is no single water in the pot.
As you are cooking it dry, the oil will be coming out.
Read Also: 6 Amazing Ways to Improve Mental Health
Benefits of Palm Kernel Oil
– It is a great remedy for convulsion in children
– Alternative medicine has shown that palm kernel oil is a wonderful solution when it comes to treating convulsion in kids. Its healing properties help combats the effect of epilepsy attack, as well as offering great relief.
– it helps prevent aging
– it is a rich antioxidants agent that contains vitamin E. And vitamin E, coupled with the antioxidants properties in it, help prevent the signs and symptoms of aging.
Observation has also shown that the use of palm kernel oil does not only prevent fine lines, it helps delay sagging and wrinkled skin.
– It increases hair growth
– Palm kernel oil has not only shown amazing results, in terms of growth, when applied to the hair, it also encourages thicker hair as well as preventing hair fall.
– It helps to detoxify the body
– It does not only remove toxins from the body, it also purifies every cell of the body as well as rejuvenating them.
– It helps in controlling blood pressure
Studies have shown that also helps control the free flow of blood from the heart to other organs of the body.
And by so doing, it helps in keeping the blood pressure under control, thereby preventing the risk of hypertension.
– It tackles body odor
Owing to its unique strong smell, it also helps tackle body odor when it is applied to the skin on a regular basis.
– It is used for the manufacture of soaps, washing powders, hair creams, personal care products etc.
– It restores skin elasticity in order to prevent wrinkles.
– It protects the skin from harsh weather conditions.
– It is a good skin moisturizer.
– It is used to prevent hair loss or breakage.
– Black palm kernel oil is used as a hot oil treatment on dry hair and scalp so as to soothe the scalp and moisturize the hair.
– Epilepsy in children can be managed by inserting a bit of black palm kernel oil in the child’s eyes.
– Some babies have a soft head at 0-12 months old or even more. Black palm kernel oil is used to strengthen those soft part.
– In cases where a child is having difficulty to push out excreta ie poo poo, black palm kernel oil is used to soften the anus of a child in such a situation so as to ease the child problem.
– It is used to treat abdominal pain in children as well as treat skin rashes in children.
Visit Also: www.Worldmarketsite.com