Fish is among the healthiest foods on the planet. It’s loaded with important nutrients, such as protein and vitamin D. Fish is also a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are incredibly important for your body and brain.
1. May lower your risk of heart attacks and strokes
2. May boost brain health
3. May help prevent and treat depression
4. A good dietary sources of vitamin D
5. May help prevent asthma in children
6. May protect your vision in old age
7. Fish may improve sleep quality
The bottom line
Fish is a wonderful source of high-quality protein. Fatty species also pack heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
What’s more, it has numerous benefits, including vision protection and improved mental health in old age.
What’s more, fish is easy to prepare, so you can add it to your diet today.