The conditions for effective market segmentation are:
1) Measurable: There must be some ways of measuring the size and purchasing power of the segments.
2) Accessible: The firm (Bank) should be able to reach the segments. They should be able to locate the segments at designated places or reach certain media.
3) Sustainability: The segments should be of sufficient size and value to be profitable.
4) Differentiable: The segments are conceptually distinguishable and respond differently to different marketing-mix elements and programs.
5) Predictable: The segment can only be of value to the marketer if he can predict its future behavior with some confidence.
6) Profitability: The market must be serviced at a profit, not at a loss.
7) Identifiable: This is the degree to which a marketer can identify the specific requirements of the market of interest.
Read Also: Considerations for Effective Segmentation
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or other contributions? Kindly use the comment box provided below for all your contributions. You are also encouraged to please kindly share this article with others you feel can benefit from this information if found useful enough as we may not be able to reach everyone at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!
Have you visited our Market Place Today? Follow this link to visit WorldMarketSite.com Market Place now to check out our affordable products & services that might interest you and solve your current needs at a very cheap price.