Today, we are going to take you through a step by step comprehensive guide on how to prepare a pineapple juice for commercial use.
If you follow our website www.BizZone.com.ng closely, you will understand that we don’t just write down a list of businesses you can venture into.
We also discuss a whole lot about how to make your existing businesses to flourish and grow and at the same time we take you through a step by step guide on how to produce some of those amazing business ideas we discuss about.
Therefore, I strongly encourage youto always visitus here for moreinteresting topics as well as guides on how to become successful inlife through your business and make a legitimate income through them.
You are also encouraged to sharethis information if found useful to your loved ones that you knowmight be interested with this write up as we cannot reach everyone atthe same time. Thank you.
Going back to our main reason fortoday’s discussion, some of the major safety precautions you musttry to obey during your production process of your pineapple juiceinclude but not limited to the following:
1. Focus – always avoiddistractions and put your mind on the steps to be taken as failure toconcentrate might lead to chemical spills or injuries.
2. Wear protective clothing whichyou must remove at the end of the whole procedure, these include:
- Eye goggles
- Long sleeves
- Hand gloves
- Nose guards: These are to prevent your skin from any accidental spill of chemical.
3. Keep all the Chemicals in a separate place away from the reach of children. You don’t want to expose your little ones to any form of danger!
4. Keep (If possible) a bottle ofvinegar around you during the procedure. If you accidentally spillany chemical on the ground, pour some of the vinegar on the spot asthis helps to neutralize the effect of the poisonous chemical.
5. Use common sense – in everycircumstance, there are times when you just have to apply the use ofcommon sense in situations where there might be no clearly statedrules of engagement. Always follow the rule of “safety first”.Just make sure you do what would keep you and your loved ones safe.
Below are the raw materials, required measurement and procedures involved in production of a pineapple juice for commercial use:
- Citric Acid
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Sugar (Sweetening Agent)
- Pineapple Flavor
- Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives)
- Pour 1½ litres of water into a clean rubber
- Add 8 spoons of sugar into it, and stir very well
- Add 1 table spoon of Pineapple Flavor
- Mix little Citric acid, Ascorbic acid, Sodium benzoate together and stir very well, then add 1 table spoon of pineapple concentrate to it.
- Stir very well and then put it in the fridge to get cold.
Afterproducing your products, you can advertise them on the website byclicking on this link to “Placeyour New Classified Listing” or you can also visitwww.WorldMarketSite.comand click on the “PlaceNew Ad” on the menu to advertise your products.
SIMPLESTRATEGIES TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
- Find a problem and solve it.
- Find a need and fill it.
- Discover ways of doing it better, cheaper, faster or easier.
- Focus on your Customers.
- Invest sweat equity (Contribution) in your business.
- Answer question.
SIGNPOSTOF BUSINESS SUCCESS
- Identify your strength
- Prayer – the most important of all