Today, we are going to take you through a step by step comprehensive guide on how to prepare a pineapple juice for commercial use.
You are also encouraged to share this information if found useful to your loved ones that you know might be interested with this write up as we cannot reach everyone at the same time. Thank you.
Going back to our main reason for today’s discussion, some of the major safety precautions you must try to obey during your production process of your pineapple juice include but not limited to the following:
1. Focus – always avoid distractions and put your mind on the steps to be taken as failure to concentrate might lead to chemical spills or injuries.
2. Wear protective clothing which you must remove at the end of the whole procedure, these include:
- Eye goggles
- Long sleeves
- Hand gloves
- Nose guards: These are to prevent your skin from any accidental spill of chemical.
3. Keep all the Chemicals in a separate place away from the reach of children. You don’t want to expose your little ones to any form of danger!
4. Keep (If possible) a bottle of vinegar around you during the procedure. If you accidentally spill any chemical on the ground, pour some of the vinegar on the spot as this helps to neutralize the effect of the poisonous chemical.
5. Use common sense – in every circumstance, there are times when you just have to apply the use of common sense in situations where there might be no clearly stated rules of engagement.
Always follow the rule of “safety first”. Just make sure you do what would keep you and your loved ones safe.
Comprehensive Guide on How to Prepare a Pineapple Juice
Pineapple is the king of tropical fruits. It’s no doubt a really tasty fruit but did you know that it is full of vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and C, manganese, copper, potassium, beta-carotene, folic acid and dietary fibers?
And you know what is the best way is to get all these nutrients? Well it’s consuming it in the juice form because it helps in delivering the nutrients faster.
Though pineapple juice is not everyone’s first choice, I am sure you will consider it as an option once you read about all the health and beauty benefits it has to offer.
Below are the raw materials, required measurement and procedures involved in production of a pineapple juice for commercial use:
ITEMS NEEDED FOR PINEAPPLE JUICE
- Citric Acid
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Sugar (Sweetening Agent)
- Pineapple Flavor
- Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives)
- Pour 1½ litres of water into a clean rubber
- Add 8 spoons of sugar into it, and stir very well
- Add 1 table spoon of Pineapple Flavor
- Mix little Citric acid, Ascorbic acid, Sodium benzoate together and stir very well, then add 1 table spoon of pineapple concentrate to it.
- Stir very well and then put it in the fridge to get cold.
After producing your products, you can advertise them on the website by clicking on this link to “Place your New Classified Listing” or you can also visit www.WorldMarketSite.com and click on the “Place New Ad” on the menu to advertise your products.
SIMPLE STRATEGIES TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
- Find a problem and solve it.
- Find a need and fill it.
- Discover ways of doing it better, cheaper, faster or easier.
- Focus on your Customers.
- Invest sweat equity (Contribution) in your business.
- Answer question.
SIGNPOST OF BUSINESS SUCCESS
- Identify your strength
- Prayer – the most important of all
START NOW, START SMALL, THINK BIG & YOU WILL SUCCEED
Health Benefits of Pineapple Juice
1. Effective Arthritis Solution
Pineapples juice is loaded with an enzyme known as Bromelain. Many scientific studies show that bromelain is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. It is particularly effective against arthritis so if you have arthritis then you should add it to your diet immediately. Bromelain also has healing properties which get accentuated when it’s used with turmeric.
2. Treats Indigestion & Digestion Related Problems
Bromelain helps to break down proteins. Proteins are hard to digest and often act as a cause of indigestion and digestion related problems. It also contains small bits of fibre that can help to de-clog the digestive and intestinal tracts so instead of your favourite digestive aid or antacid, drink a glass of pineapple juice.
3. Natural Diuretic
While we all know that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but not everyone loves an apple and might not like having it every day. If you bored of apple but want the health benefits it offers, try pineapple juice.
Pineapple juice is a natural diuretic helps in maintaining the health of your kidney which is the organ responsible to get rid of the toxins in the body.
4. Maintains Cardiovascular Health
The vitamin C, beta carotene and antioxidants in pineapple juice help your body to maintain cardiovascular health. It also helps to reduce blood pressure and is very effective to counter hypertension, which in turn contributes to reducing your risk for heart disease.
5. Remedy for Menstrual Disorders
Pineapple juice is a very effective remedy when it comes to menstrual disorders. Bromelain has analgesic properties that can help women who suffer from uncomfortable or painful periods.
6. Promotes Bone Health
The manganese present in the pineapple is good as it helps in the development and maintenance of strong and healthy bones. When you juice up a pineapple, the juice contains almost 73 per cent of the manganese that the body requires.
It is especially beneficial for growing kids as it helps in the growth and development of bones while for adults; it prevents bone related problems like osteoporosis by strengthening them.
7. Maintains Eyesight
Beta-carotene and vitamin A help in maintaining eyesight as they prevent macular degeneration which is the primary reason behind loss of vision at the old age.
8. Promotes Oral Health
If you want to ensure good health of your teeth and prevent the frequent trips to the dentist then add pineapple juice to your diet. Pineapple juice contains high amount of vitamin C which help in strengthening the gums and keeping your teeth healthy and strong.
Vitamin C also helps in preventing plaque formation and reduces the risk of periodontal diseases and gingivitis as they restrict bacterial activities.
9. Makes Skin Clear
The vitamin C in pineapple juice is a very effective acne treatment. You can get rid of acne and acne marks by using this as a toner or applying and letting it dry and then washing it with cold water. Thus, pineapple for skin is one of the perfect remedies to make skin clear.
10. Best Source of Anti-Oxidants
As pineapple juice is full of Vitamin C and potassium, it is one of the best sources of anti-oxidants out there. The anti-oxidants not only boost your immunity but also help to keep your skin and body feel and look younger.
So don’t just use the pineapple to beautify your glass of juice or cocktails but also consume its juice. It’s particularly refreshing in summers. Here’s a small tip – add few drops of lemon.
This will not only enhance the taste but also increase the Vitamin C content which as I mentioned has numerous benefits for your body.